Can enterprise analytics really be for everyone? With Pyramid v2020, “yes!” For our latest release, we focused on simplicity, knowing that analytics implementations are most successful when the technology is easier to use.
As a valued Pyramid partner, what does this mean for you? Now, Pyramid adapts to your customers’ users, whether they’re analytics initiates or data scientists. With more users comfortable with the controls, you can scale enterprise analytics even further.
- Smart Discover: A revolutionary point-and-click report building tool lets users effortlessly generate smart visualizations—zero authoring skill required.
- Discover Lite: Pyramid introduces a simplified version of our classic Discover module—it’s perfect for those who want an easy-to-use data discovery tool that doesn’t compromise analytics horsepower.
- Analyze Further: Have you ever viewed an analytics dashboard only to find you have more questions than answers? With a simple right click, unleash your inner analyst to go even deeper into the data.
- Runtime Settings Editor: Curate the perfect dashboard experience. Now, your BI developers can hide and show 25 different analytic options for users running presentations or dashboards.
- Customized Role-Based User Settings: Dial up the analytic sophistication, or keep the interactivity simple. Admins now have the power to set user defaults throughout the application.
In addition, v2020 packs in over 150 new enterprise-grade features and capabilities to improve the way you and your customers make data-driven decisions.
Want to explore Pyramid v2020 on your own? Check out the following resources:
- Review upgrade instructions and our installation best practices guide for existing customers
- Contact email@example.com for a one-on-one demonstration of all the new features in v2020.
- Read the release announcements on our community site
- Read through the list of bug fixes from the previous build
- Review the v2020 release notes
- Read a blog post from CEO Omri Kohl about the driving philosophy behind the release